6.01.2011

LAKE PLEASANT, ARIZONA


-MAY 2011-

All I can say is finally! It has been so long since the B.R.A. has been updated. Since we have moved to Arizona I have only been out twice to fish and the first time my dad and I went to Lake Pleasant we got skunked. It is a new lake but this time around we caught some largemouth bass. We headed out early in the morning over Memorial Day weekend about 5a.m. and about the third cast, pops caught a nice 2.8 lb. pounds and about an hour after that he caught his first bass on a spinner bait. Dan and I couldn't believe it. We fished for a few hours that morning and I finally caught one and it felt so good. It has been way to long. We did a late night fish trip on Friday for some strippers using anchovies off the bottom but we were unable to catch any. We will be gearing up soon to fish for some flathead catfish and strippers so look for some updates. I know CJ needs to represent the B.R.A. with some updates from Sand Hollow and Quail Lake. Look for further updates as Powell Worthy will be hitting up the lake more this summer.

LAKE PLEASANT
VIEW FROM ABOVE
MAP

First Bass on Spinner Bait
Mya's first trip on Powell Worthy...she loved it!
Pop's first Bass on Lake Pleasant
FINALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment